Tianzhan Steel Pipe Co., Ltd. has cooperated with one of the domestic large-scale vehicle bridge manufacturing companies for many years, and the company has always adopted high-quality products steam Car zero Special steel pipe for components , yes BAIC Foton, SINOTRUK, FAW, Dongfeng, Geely, BYD, etc One of the important suppliers of automobile manufacturers. Our company has successfully solved the problem of difficult balance of surface, bending and machining parameters for customers, and reduced the comprehensive cost for customers while meeting the requirements of customers.
[for automobile Technical requirements of steel pipe seek 】 ：
1. It can be bent for 90 degrees, which requires high elongation of steel pipe;
2. The surface of the product needs to be electrophoretic and painted, and the steel pipe surface shall not have any defects;
3. Both ends of the product need tapping and finishing, and the surface finish of the steel pipe is required to be good without sticking the knife.
[for automobile Technical difficulties of steel pipe 】: to meet the requirements of bending and surface quality at the same time
1. If fully annealed: high elongation and poor surface quality
2. If the surface quality is good, tapping, turning, etc. will lead to the phenomenon of tool sticking, which will lead to poor finish on the thread and easy damage of props.
Our factory has successfully solved the problem of difficult balance of steel pipe parameters among surface, bending and subsequent machining. Under the condition of maintaining product quality, we can greatly reduce the subsequent processing cost for customers 。
Changzhou Tianzhan Steel Pipe Co., Ltd. focuses on the production of automobile steel pipe and steel pipe mechanical parts processing products, and can provide steel pipe production design and solutions for customers. The main products are: Cold drawn seamless steel pipe Finish rolling seamless steel pipe, alloy seamless steel pipe, special-shaped seamless steel pipe and automobile steel pipe, etc. Contact information: 151-6111-7830.